Private Decorating Party
What a fun experience for your group
- Mommy and Me groups
- Corporate team building
- Wedding or Baby showers
- Bachelorette parties
- Ladies nights
- Sundays only
All parties are hosted at the ETON on Chagrin Location
OPTION 1 $250
- Instructors are present in the room for the first 30 minutes in an Option 1 party, 15 minutes for Option 2, then the rest of the party is led by the parents/adults.
- $250 @ 90 minutes, up to 10 people, (10 participants maximum)
- Includes a decorating demonstration by a cake designer(see themes)
- Each participant will get to decorate and take home 8 cupcakes-4 vanilla, 4 chocolate (gluten free are available for additional cost)
- Classes are typically held on Sundays.
OPTION 2 $150
- Includes a 5-10 minute decorating demonstration by a cake designer
- Each participant will get to decorate and take home 4 cupcakes-2 vanilla, 2 chocolate (gluten free are available for additional cost)
- No fondant pieces
- Parties are typically held on Sundays.
- $150 @ 90 minutes, up to 10 people, (10 participants maximum)
- 2 adults must be present for entire party. The adults are responsible for the children and their well-being at all times throughout the party. The first half hour of the Option 1 party is led by the cake artist, the last hour is led by the parents/adults.
- Cleanup at the end of class is required.
- If you do leave the room as it was when you arrived, the $50 will be refunded to you.
- Food and snacks are welcome.
- Feel free to bring gifts to open at the end of the party.
- Absolutely no paint or permanent markers of any type will be allowed at the party. This includes and is not limited to: Puffy Paint, nail polish, fabric paint, acrylic paint. You will be asked to leave immediately if we discover any paint like item. You will be charged a clean up fee of $50.00 per hour, depending on the time it takes for us to remove the paint or marks.
- Balloons/Decorations are fine, as long as they are hung with tape-no staples or nails. Let us know ahead of time if you need time to set up any decorations before the party starts
You are responsible for leaving the space in good condition
All parties will be charged a $50 cleaning fee upfront. After the party ends and the room is returned to it's pre-party condition, the $50 will be refunded. Cleaning supplies will be available to you for your convenience.
- Any classes cancelled after 2 weeks prior, the payment will be retained by White Flower Cake Shoppe.
- Any changes to the party date/time must be made at least 2 weeks in advance. There is no guarantee rescheduling a new date soon after the cancellation is available since parties book up very quickly.